|Shaft O.D. |
|Front Max Trim|
|Recommended Point Weight Range||X10 Pin Adapter|
1. Due to the taper design of the X10 Pro Tour, the grain weight-per-inch shown is an average weight-per-inch of a 29″ shaft. Shaft weight is slightly heavier toward the larger-diameter nock end and lighter toward the tapered front end. One inch of shaft cut from the point end typically weighs 6-7 grains.
2. Nominal O.D. at mid-point of shaft. Front end is smaller.
3. Recommended that no more than these lengths be cut from the front of the shaft.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Since its introduction, the compound-specific X10 Protour has won more titles and set more records for compound archers than all other choices combined. Specifically engineered for compound target competition, Protour features a front taper allowing for every size to use Easton X10 point components- the same components that have been used to win every Olympic medal since 1996. The precisely engineered mass to spine ratio of each Procomp size ensures the best ballistic performance at longer compound competition distances, and gives archers an undeniable edge in unpredictable windy weather. With unmatched precision and legendary durability in even the most abusive target materials on the world circuit, Procomp is at the absolute performance pinnacle for compound target precision. Every Procomp arrow is proudly Made in USA by Easton.
- Lightweight, high-modulus carbon fiber bonded to a precision 7075 alloy core
- Polished black carbon finish
- Straightness ± .001″
- Weight tolerance: ± 0.5 grains
- Components—sold separately
- Tapered design
- MADE IN USA