- To be eligible for contingency, you must be shooting Easton brand arrow shafts.
- Competitors must be members in good standing with the tournament organization.
- Participants must submit results to Easton within 90 days of tournament conclusion via website submission form.
- There must be at least ten (10) competitors registered in any contingency-eligible class to qualify for payments in that class.
- Only official eligible winners, determined by the tournament organization, will be paid contingency.
- Contingency checks are typically issued every 60-90 days.
- All contingencies listed in US Dollars.
- W-9 Must be submitted For U.S. payouts.
Scroll down to see eligible classes.