A/C/C – Discontinued
|Spine @ 28″ Span|
Deflection in inches
|Shaft O.D. |
1. UNI–Universal Nock Installation System.
2. G Nock available in black, white, green, blue, deep red, orange, red, and comes in .088” and .098” string groove sizes.
*A/C/C -00 sizes use the same size core tube as A/C/E shafts and may use all A/C/E points, inserts, and nocks.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Easton’s A/C/C (Aluminum Carbon Competition) has become legendary as the do-it-all arrow for any type of archery. With sophisticated aluminum-carbon construction, made in sizes to fit every shooter, and with component choices to fulfill any archery mission, A/C/C is truly the “Swiss Army knife of arrows”. Want to win a FITA round with a compound, a 3D event with a barebow, and shoot precision indoor rounds with an Olympic recurve shooting the same arrow? A/C/C has you covered. Featuring unprecedented precision, extreme spine consistency and unmatched versatility, A/C/C is the arrow for everything. Every A/C/C is proudly Made by Easton in the USA.
- High-strength carbon fiber bonded to a precision 7075 alloy core tube
- Polished carbon finish
- Straightness: ± .002”
- Weight tolerance: ± 0.5 grains
- Components—sold separately
- Nock bushing installed (except -00 sizes)
- Parallel design
- MADE IN USA