The finest travel bow case ever made, the highly regarded Bowtruk Travel Bow Case, Maximizes Bow Protection, Adds Travel Capacity, and has an all new lineup for 2023. Utilizing the finest materials and a brand new look, the Generation 2 Bowtruk Travel Bow Case ($499.99 MSRP) offers better durability, increased weather resistance, improved functionality, and a more refined aesthetic.
The outer shell is built using a TPU-Coated 1680D ballistic nylon outer shell—the same material used for military body armor, to provide a higher abrasion and tear resistance versus standard nylon and polyester. The Gen 2 Bowtruk incorporates an innovative YKK woven-in main zipper that is more durable and secure than conventional stitched-in zippers.
• Twin oversized sealed-bearing skate wheels
• 3 “Outside-In” pockets makes key compartments accessible from case exterior
• Trailer-hitch strap—conveniently attach other roller bags when in tow
• Accommodates two bows up to 47”
• TPU-Coated 1680D ballistic nylon outer shell• YKK woven-in main zipper – more durable and secure than conventional stitched-in zippers
• 6 interior & exterior accessory pockets for bowsights, gear, arrows & accessories• 3 “Outside-In” pockets makes key compartments accessible from case exterior
• Case-cube compatible fleece main compartment
• Dense 360º exterior padding
• Double seatbelt-style bow retainment straps
• Padded carry handle
• Compatible with Easton arrow totes & boxes
• Hybrid hard/soft shell perimeter protection
• Dark Grey• Available in three sizes: 47″ x 16″ (4716), 40″ x 17″ (4017), & 36″ x 16″ (3616) • 4017 version now 2 inches wider – to accommodate longer bow-sites, without having to take them off of the bow • 3616 version is ideal for recurve shooters, and those with short compound bows
There are no reviews yet.