|Shaft O.D. |
|Minimum Stock Length|
|6.5 Bushing Weight
Tap image to zoom in
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The legendary X23 has been refreshed for 2020! Answering the requests of top archers worldwide, we’ve updated the all-silver look of the X23 series shafts with a hard-coat black Diamond Polished anodize finish.
The sleek, classic, diamond polished anodize silver finish of the X23’s tail end is distinctive on the line and in your quiver, while the deep black haricot polished anodize on the front half ensures easier scoring of line catchers.
The World-Record-Setting, Made-in-the-USA X23’s are, hands-down, the most precise arrows ever made—featuring the highest standards for world-ranked tournament archers. With the most exacting spine, weight, and straightness of any arrow, the X-Series has the precision that gives competitors an edge to pick up the few extra points needed to win at the highest levels of tournament competition.
The X23 sizes, including the new 2318, are World Archery compliant where 9.3mm is the maximum allowable shaft diameter. The X- Series is available in five line-grabbing large OD sizes: 2312, 2314, 2315, 2318 & 2712.
- 7178-T9 aerospace alloy diamond polished anodized hard coat two-tone (black & silver) finish
- Straightness: ± .001″
- Weight tolerance: ± 0.75%
- Strength (PSI): 105,000
- Components—sold separately
- Black point end for better target contrast
- All sizes in the X23 Series is World Archery Tournament O.D. compliant
- 100% MADE IN USA
- *6 pack boxes come in 32″ stock length only