Easton Pro Staff FAQ
Q- How do I become a factory-direct Easton Pro Staff/International Staff/Ambassador Staff/Sponsored shooter?
- Easton Pro Staff members are a group of less than 20 archers worldwide who:
- Work actively to promote the sport of archery through their actions and behavior.
- Already shoot Easton arrows by their personal choice.
- Are held in the highest esteem by fellow competitors and exhibit the highest level of integrity and sportsmanship.
- Have competed at the world level as a member of a senior National team.
- Member of a World Archery World Championship Target or Field team, Olympic team, Continental Games team, or World Games team in the senior Compound and Recurve divisions, and continue to actively compete on the international or continental level.
- Regularly communicate to Easton on issues involving archery in their regions and on opportunities to help grow and promote the sport.
Pro Staff members are administered directly through the factory by the Pro Staff manager. Normally this level staff position is offered by invitation only.
Easton Ambassador Staff positions are open contingency equipment programs for top former competitors and/or others who do not meet the criteria for Pro Staff due to, for example, retirement from world level competition, but are still strongly involved in competition, competition management, volunteering to further archery programs, coaching at the international level, or otherwise positively impacting the sport of archery.
This position generally provides equipment support at special pricing, and is by invitation only.
Q- What other sponsorship or direct factory support is available?
- On a case-by-case basis, Easton may provide direct support to shooters who are a part of certain programs that are a part of our support to specific organizations such as USA Archery, such as the USAA RED team, or international competitors who are members of a World Archery World Championship Target or Field team, Olympic team, Continental Games team, or World Games team in the senior Compound and Recurve divisions, and who continue to actively compete on the international or continental level.
- Selected shooters who already shoot Easton arrows and have provided a high level of international level competitive performance and service to our sport.
- If you feel that you meet these criteria, we invite you to send your competitive and archery service resume to: Prostaff Coordinator, Easton Technical Products, 5040 W. Harold Gatty Dr., Salt Lake City, Utah, USA 84116
Q- What about contingency? Can I win contingency if I win or podium with Easton arrows, even if I don’t have a shooter contract?
A.- Yes! Easton offers a generous Open Contingency Program for competitors using our products in selected premiere events. For details, please visit the homepage and navigate to the contingency link at the bottom or click here: contingency.