- To be eligible for contingency, you must be shooting Easton or Beman brand arrow shafts.
- Competitors must be members in good standing with the tournament organization.
- Participants must register at the Easton booth prior to shooting each tournament. (Only pre-registered shooters will be eligible for contingency payments.)
- There must be at least ten (10) competitors registered in any contingency-eligible class to qualify for payments in that class.
- Easton will verify tournament results and pay contingency within 30-days.
- Only official eligible winners, determined by the tournament organization, will be paid contingency.
- Contingency money will be mailed to the address of record from the tournament registration.